Membership virtual show and tell. Since we can’t all get together and socialize, here’s your chance to share and tell us about your family! We have done this in past years in person, and it has been a lot of fun!
You can share any of the following:
- Favorite finds
- Family Secrets
- Family Stories
This will be a Zoom event open to all members to show or tell your genealogy related story. There are a few requirements to participate (anyone can watch)
- You must have a computer with a camera and reliable internet service
- You must sign up in advance
- Time is limited to 3 – 5 minutes
- You may show photos and documents from your computer as long as you have tested it in advance.
- Participants must attend a test meeting (date to be announced) prior to the actual meeting so we can be sure that all technology is working properly.
To sign up, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give your name, topic, and approximate time of your presentation ( 3 – 5 minutes)